Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Server Discussion » Server Announcements » Donations Needed
Donations Needed
BloodRvnDate: Monday, 01.10.2011, 1:11 AM | Message # 1
Obsidian
Group: Server Admin
Okay, so as the world and city is expanding, so are the new players joining the website and applying. This can be seen in good and bad lights, The good sign is that this is an indicator that we have become popular in the minecraft forum and we are recruiting well however the bad sign is that we only have a 10 player cap on the server. This is where you guys come in.

Currently I have paid for 10 slots for 3 months however if you guys are committed to the server and donate via paypal then I can get the slots upgraded and possibly extend the server for another 3 months.

If you do donate you will be granted with in-game privileges which will be discussed below. However, you shouldn't just donate because of these privileges, you should donate to help keep the server up and running, the bonuses are there for me to say thank you for the support. So these are the conditions:

OPERATOR (£5):

The use of the /kick command.
The use of the /tp command.
The use of the /setwarp command. (If appropriate)
In-game BioCoins: 10,000
An orange coloured name.
A reserved slot in the server.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin....SRBUDHL

SUPER OPERATOR (£10)

The use of the /kick command.
The use of the /ban command.
The use of the /tp command.
The use of the /setward command. (If appropriate)
In-game BioCoins: 25,000
A selection of materials: 1 Diamond Block, 5 Diamond, 10 Gold, 20 Obsidian, 50 Iron Ingots.
An orange coloured name.
A reserved slot in the server.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin....LNS9QXQ

IMPORTANT - EMAIL ME YOUR INGAME NAME BEFORE DONATING OR YOU MAY NOT GET THE REWARD

AndyDate: Thursday, 01.27.2011, 10:48 PM | Message # 2
Dirt
Group: Builder
Just asking for me and others a few questions I have. First off, if one month you pay 5 pound then another month pay 5 pounds, will that accumilate to a super operator. Secondly, everytime a server map is removed and a new one added will the benefits be added again e.g. the materials and money or is it just an all time one only.

BloodRvnDate: Friday, 01.28.2011, 6:15 PM | Message # 3
Obsidian
1 = If you donate £5, your operator will last 2 months. If you then donate another £5 WITHIN those 2 months you will be upgraded to super operator and the 2 months will restart from the date of the second donation.

2 = If you lose your coins or items due to the server failure, they will be given back or reinstated.

Thanks,

~BR~

ClassikDate: Saturday, 01.29.2011, 7:25 AM | Message # 4
Gravel
how many $

PesvaDate: Saturday, 01.29.2011, 1:33 PM | Message # 5
Cobble
5 Pounds = 7,94 Dollar
10 Pounds = 15,88 Dollar

AndyDate: Wednesday, 02.02.2011, 8:34 PM | Message # 6
Dirt
Hey guys. I don't know about you but I love this server, but I'd love it more if we had more players. Please, Please, Please donate. £5 is barely anything and if you can spare it please do. It'd be great to see some new faces. Plus you get the bonus's of being a donator and the pride that you've helped.
Furthermore we have to thank Bloodrvn for forking out a huge wod of cash to have this server in which you all play. I don't think we could do this any better than donating to their cause smile

Forum » Server Discussion » Server Announcements » Donations Needed
Page 1 of 11
Search:

BioCraft By Pesva and Bloodrvn
Make a free website with uCoz